Monday, August 29, 2011

Fantasy Island

It is that time of the year. The draftniks who play Fantasy Football are continually asking me who I promote as draft picks for their Fantasy Football Leagues. I do not know why they ask me, but lets give it a get go. Of course, I do not play fantasy football, but these leagues provide a multitude of people a tremendous amount of entertainment. If you look at a prior post from September 2, 2010, my super sleeper selection was RB Arian Foster from the Houston Texans. Enough said but league players who chose Arian Foster were most likely productive in their leagues. The following player is not a sleeper but I like him to have an excellent season(Tampa Bay Bucs RB LeGarrette Blount). Two second years players who are both under the radar are Green Bay RB James Starks and Steelers WR Antonio Brown. Pittsburghers know about Antonio Brown but nationwide he is an unknown. A great combination for a Fantasy Team would be Big Ben and Antonio Brown. A receiver not rated a top player in fantasy circles but could be a steal later in the draft is Broncos Brandon Lloyd. Another total unknown I like only if Tight Ends are important in your league if New Orleans Saints' TE Jimmy Graham. Another RB to make lots of fantasy league noise is Redskins' Tim Hightower. Last but not least, a RB that could really elevate himself this 2001 season is Dolphins' Reggie Bush. Reggie Bush may be on a mission during the 2011 season. Hope everyone enjoys not only the regular football season but also their Fantasy Football Leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment